Sunday, June 28, 2015

Letter to my sweet.

Oh my warrior,
It's been 2 bittersweet seizure free months. Mommy misses your sweet kisses and blue eyes.
And your alfalfa sprout,
   and your soft skin
    oh,
      and the way you smelled would send little love butterflies throughout my body. I miss that
My baby. I miss you.
Today was so beautiful right? I can see the moon babe, can you see it now? I really hope so. DC is so beautiful, one of my favorite cities. I could just wander around starring at the architecture till my feet fell off. We're going to Tennessee next week, another place I love yet never got to take you to. We will now, huh babe? We are gonna see the world sweet baby. Me and you, forever. Right?
It's getting easier not having you physically here anymore. Still sucks like a mosquito but those bites heal as well. I feel your strength again Adalynne Marcella. Thank you shrimp.
I love you. Forever. And ever and everrr. (Insert all my kisses and you puff at me)

You know how hard this is for me, thanks for always showing me you're still here. I think I'll forever need it. Love you Adalynne. Xoxoxoxoxox

Love,
your dope ass mom that loves you more than ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment