Saturday, September 6, 2014

Neurosurgery smerosurgery

We have some great news! Adalynne’s surgery has been set for Friday the 12th of September. I have so many mixed emotions about this. On the one hand I’m happy and relieved we got everything figured out and this is going to be able to better her quality of life. The other hand my almost 2 month old little warrior is having brain surgery, who the hell wouldn’t be scared out of their mind? We have a meeting Thursday morning with the surgeon and anesthesiology to go over everything in intense detail and answer all our questions. Friday we must arrive at Baptist hospital at the lovely hour of 5:30 am! Wohooo! I think I need a portable coffee machine that fits in diaper bags, hmmm maybe I’ll invent said object one day... Who am I kidding I can’t even write on this blog weekly as much as I try. Her surgery will "start" at 7 but lets not kid ourselves neurosurgeons run on their own time.  For all my little prayer warriors out there and the wonderful souls sending good vibes our way as I say every time, thank you. And give us a little extra this week and hope we don’t come into any mishaps or infections. I know my little warrior is a fighter and probable will handle this wayy better than I will.  The more I allow myself to sit and think about it the more nervous and churned my stomach and heart become sooo good morning everyone, have a super fantastic day! Love to you all!!




No comments:

Post a Comment