Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A little bit of happiness

Hello my dear readers, like I said in the last post I wanted to have this one be happy. With all this news and everything going on with this pregnancy its hard sometimes to find the happiness in the situation. Nonetheless I choose to be happy, yes I still get sad almost once a day and allow myself that small time to be sad for the time and move on.  I have to choose happiness or... I wont survive. I'm tired of crying, of feeling anger or hurt.  My heart cant take it anymore, it's time for some happiness again.  So what makes me happy? Well at this point in my pregnancy it's...watermelon. ohmylanta I love the stuff can't eat enough, sad I don't have any right now BUT I will be going grocery shopping later and it's literally the first thing on my list. Food is finally enjoyable again on most days which is a huge relief, being sick everyday is uh.. no fun I tell you. The biggest thing in my life that brings happiness back to my soul is my family. Any of you that know me personally know that I am a HUGE family person. Family first, always. My parents and brothers are my rays of sunshine on these ever cloudy days. They keep me going, even if its a going rate of yelling because teenage boys don't listen to anyone but, at least I'm going.  My littlest brother has to be the best human on this plant, he doesn't know everything that is going on because he is too young but always keeps me laughing.  The other day he told me "I am not applying for this uncle job because I do not want to change diapers" haha sorry bud there isn't really an application process for this type of job.  Children are the biggest rays of sunshine I swear. 
In other fun and happy news I have FINALLY found the perfect name.  I have been searching and searching for just the right one and I have finally came up with it............ Adalynne Marcella.  Before I go any further I want to give some background into this perfectly perfect name.  Lynne is mine and my moms middle name so it's really special to me.  The translation of her name means noble beautiful young warrior, like I said perfect.  My little warrior now has a warrior name and there is nothing that makes me more happy than that.  I took some photos to announce her name which you will see below and a few others for fun. Its time to get ready for my baby shower that my job is throwing me, finally a chance to celebrate this instead of the continuous gloomy doctors appointments I struggle through. Love to you all, have a beautifully happy day! 
Thank you Marco <3




2 comments:

  1. You're so stong, Heather. Keep your chin up and remember, God wouldn't have given you this child if he knew that you couldn't handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beautiful angel is going to make a huge impact on your life! Continue to focus on the positive and enjoy every second of your pregnancy. It all goes by so quickly. Soon enough that little angel will be looking into the eyes of her beautiful warrior mother! I know you're scared but every second is precious!!! You have a huge family that loves you very much and will support you in whatever way possible. Prayers and love sent your way ♡

    ReplyDelete