Saturday, July 5, 2014

Yesterday was July 4th!! We had such a fun day and Jay took some amazing photos I've been wanting to do.  Besides for enjoying burgers and my personal favorite, watermelon we went and saw some fireworks.  Once we came home Jay and my brother Dalton took roman candles and had a Harry Potter duel in the front yard yelling various spells as each spark flew out from the "candle."  Typical. : ) Besides for our 4th photoshoot we have done a few others that are finally ready to be shared.  Oh and since today is my due date I did a "due date" picture for funsies sharing my love of baking. Probably the next post will be during labor or after I have my sweet little warrior.  Hope you all have an amazing night. Love to you all. 
















July 5th Due Date!

No comments:

Post a Comment